Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Quick, Like A Circus Monkey!

This entry will be short-ish, rather than one of my more standard rambles. The reason is that I am awaiting the beginning of a production meeting here at the Summer stock where I am working.

That disclaimer aside.....

I'm eager to do some more work on one of the projects that I have in mind for the upcoming academic year. I am reticent to share too many details as of yet, though I have let some things out via other sources (such as Facebook, etc). Part of the reason for my reticence is I 1) want things to be 'just so' and sort of impress folks when I finally share and 2) I find myself (perhaps unreasonably) concerned about having credit for project ideas taken out from under me. It has happened once or twice on previous occasions and as they say, once bitten and all. Anyway...

As I mentioned, I find myself very eager about this project. At least as eager, I think, as I was when I was in process with The Veldt. And that was kind of a big thing for me. This project holds excitement for me in part because I see it as one production amongst a potential new series that would take place in a venue that is currently unused/underused and yet holds so very much potential.

Meeting time. More later.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              My school related fundraising site:
                                   Help Me Continue My Educational Momentum

              A portfolio of my various work and projects, both theatrical and otherwise. 

                                             My general, rather eclectic, Tumblr:
                                                     Semi-Random Shavings 

No comments:

Post a Comment