Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Last Minute Sponsorship

So…this scholarship sweepstakes has a deadline of 11:59PM (2359hrs) EST tonight. So I am sharing this link in a last minute effort to gain ‘sponsors’, which will get me more chances at the sweepstakes. Admittedly, it’s a bit of a crapshoot and I know it, but I thought I’d give it a shot. Thus, the shared link.

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              My school related fundraising site:
                                   Help Me Continue My Educational Momentum

              A portfolio of my various work and projects, both theatrical and otherwise. 

                                             My general, rather eclectic, Tumblr:
                                                     Semi-Random Shavings 

No comments:

Post a Comment