Monday, May 28, 2012

A Beautiful Day Near The Top Of The World

Like the post title says....Today is/was gorgeous outside. Clear and bright.

I spent most of my day 'dedicated' to researching online scholarships and applying for at least some of them. The short version is that while checking one of my email accounts early this morning I saw a posting from Fastweb.com and as I had not checked in there for some while I took the time to do so today. And then checking in there led me to check in at ScholarshipPoints.com and Cappex.com and......well, you see how things branched out. I still need to go back and work on some essays for a variety of online scholarships. Thankfully, most of them have June deadlines so......yep.

That's really all I have at the moment. However since I am attempting to be more dilligent about this blog than I had been I felt I should post something. After all, an entire semester without any updates? Sad and shameful. Really.

So......more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment