Thursday, May 9, 2013

Crit....And Post Crit Crit (Well, really, it was more of a discussion...)

So.

3D Design class crit is done.

So all the 'critique portions' of the studio art courses are complete. Though I still have an exam in one of them (Pixel Painting - the class on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop).  Tomorrow morning. 0800hrs. A written portion, where we answer questions about how RGB works and what is a pixel and such....And then there is a 'hands on' portion........

After today's crit I was cleaning up and came back to the room where the crit had been(a bit of confusion there...but I'll save that story for another time). One of the other students and the instructor were chatting and I ended up joining the conversation....Discussion about how to make the class better, etc....Kinda fun, pedagogically speaking.

Anyhow, this will be another short entry. I have a bunch of things that are weighing on me and some things that need doing before tomorrow....Plus a minor migraine/tension headache building. So I'm going to go and attempt to deal with that....and those....and all. More on all sorts of stuff later.

Till then.



 http://www.gofundme.com/1txdbo

1 comment: