Wednesday, May 8, 2013

End Of Semester.....And The Blue It Has Brought

Well.

Spring 2013 semester coming to a close.

Two finals yesterday. Plus a presentation. And, although it was prior to the official start of finals, had two group critiques in a pair of my studio art classes on Monday. Group critique for the third of my studio art courses tomorrow. And later today a 1 on 1 critique with my Native Arts Studio professor......Then, at 0800hrs on Friday, a combined written and hands-on test in my 'digital art' class on Photoshop and Illustrator.

And I am pretty angsty.

Just been a pretty rough week or so.

Okay.........I really need to not spend time on the blog post and rather move forward with some projects....Including plans for Summer and such.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment