Saturday, June 12, 2010

Now St Louis...Then Fairbanks. (Part 1: Introduction)

So...Here I go again, attempting to document my return to the world of collegia. Some time back, I began one of these new fangled bloggy dealys on the oh so stylish Tripod. Or was it Geocities ? Well, either way, it died a silent death and passed into the realm of things only found thru the Internet Wayback Machine. But as the series of tubes known as the interweb has developed over time, so have my efforts to return to school. Also, I have realized that bloggy style notes on Myspace and Facebook have grown cumbersome.....As such and without additional hyperbole, I present:

"NOT QUITE THE WORLDS OLDEST UNDERGRAD"

Which will be, in the main, a documentation of me returning to school this coming Fall semester and the activities and adventures connected to such.

No comments:

Post a Comment