Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fall Schedule, Some Housing Stuff And A Bit Of Misc.....

Well, the newest news is that I've completed my registration process and have all my classes laid out for the Fall semester. For those interested they include:

On Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays

Costume Design and Construction
Dramatic Literature
Theatre History

And on Tuesdays/Thursdays

Lighting Design

Additionally, there is a zero credit required course that meets at various times during the semester called Audition or Portfolio Review Participation that I have on my schedule as well.

The other big news is that I have submitted my housing paperwork and should be receiving my housing assignment sometime after the first of July (ie: beginning the end of this week or so). I requested to be housed in Wickersham Hall, which is generally non-traditional/upperclass-person/graduate student housing. The layout is "suites" of 2 two person rooms sharing a study room between them. And yes, I am planning on having a room-mate sharing my room with me. Not exactly something I am used to, with the exception of some overnights on the TLTOTS tour(s). It should prove to be an interesting test of my adaptability...As well as my new room-mates tolerance of my snoring, talking in my sleep and insomnia.

Beyond those points, I'm just continuing to work on the whole "putting my life into just a few pieces of luggage" puzzle as well as the "making a plan so that folks here in the lower 48 can find some of my theatre/art books to mail to me if needed" challenge...

More as it comes/happens/I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment