Friday, April 19, 2013

Gratitude.

[I worry sometimes that I do not express the following nearly often enough.....So, in an effort to remedy that.....]

I need to say that I feel amazingly blessed.

Somehow, I got a variety of talents and skills...for which I am thankful and which I hope I will make worthwhile use of.

But as (or even more) important as (than) that is this fact:

I have an amazing cadre of friends, relatives, and contacts who seemingly are always stepping up and who always 'have my back.' Who seem to share a faith in me that I don't always have in myself. Who sometimes treat me better than I feel I deserve.

To all of them. To all of you. Each and every one. I have to say - thank you.

I fear I don't tell you all often enough just how grateful I am. How much your help, mentorship, friendship, and occasional 'kicks in the arse' mean to me. I can honestly say that I would not be where I am....or even who I am....without all of you.

Please know that, even if I might not have the words, I am very, very, very grateful.

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment