Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Little Update...About A Little Update...

It may seem a bit recursive, but I just wanted to share that I have posted an update to my educational fundraising website Help Me Continue My Educational Momentum . If you click on the name/link it should take you to that most recent update.

Still hoping to make things happen and get back to UAF for the upcoming academic year, so that I can complete the 11 hours that remain towards my undergraduate degree by the Spring of 2015.

Thanks.

(A more artistically reflective entry, about how it feels/felt to work on a production of the show whose script was the first one I ever saw in NYC, is in the works...and, with fortune, should be coming soon.)


 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              My school related fundraising site:
                                   Help Me Continue My Educational Momentum

              A portfolio of my various work and projects, both theatrical and otherwise. 

                                             My general, rather eclectic, Tumblr:
                                                     Semi-Random Shavings 

No comments:

Post a Comment