Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Touch Confused - A Short Blog Entry (A 'Blog-ette' Perhaps?)

I find myself a bit confused today. And so, here is a little update/vent style thing to 1) help me work through things and 2) just let things out.

We are a couple of days into the build segment of Alone Together, the final show here this Summer. And it's been an interesting process. Any and all of those concerns (and there are some) aside, I find myself still dealing with school funding issues and all the related angst that they provide.

One small bright spot/point of interest today was when one of the other members of the Summer stock staff mentioned that he had seen an ad on Offstagejobs.com for a gig in AK. I looked it up and it's for a technicians gig at Mat-Su College in Palmer. It could be a fairly cool starting spot, and would get me back up to 'the far North' which I miss quite a bit. Of course, there are drawbacks, including 1) the fact that it would still/yet again/additionally delay my return to my BA quest 2) it's in Southeast AK as opposed to the interior, where I have all my networking and 3) it's linked to UAA instead of UAF....

Sigh.

All of that aside, I will be submitting an application. Because I need work so that I can keep saving and moving towards my Bachelors degree and then on towards the Masters. I'll put in my paperwork sometime early tomorrow. And then, continue to seek funds for the Fall semester at UAF...yep.

Still confused though.

Shrug.

More later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              My school related fundraising site:
                                   Help Me Continue My Educational Momentum

              A portfolio of my various work and projects, both theatrical and otherwise. 

                                             My general, rather eclectic, Tumblr:
                                                     Semi-Random Shavings 





No comments:

Post a Comment