Saturday, January 30, 2016

Miscellaneous News - 01/30/16


 This will be a generally brief little "post-lette", serving as an update regarding some of the things I have mentioned recently.

First, in the bad news part: I did not get the touring gig for April. Sigh. And still no news regarding the summer stock position I interviewed for recently either.

In the realm of the NUAI's no additional folks contacting me regarding their programs. Still, having four interviews lined up before I even get there isn't so bad.

As a part of the NUAI process - as well as just plain needing to do it - I have created a scenographic portfolio. It is a bit classier than my combined portfolio on Tumblr, though I will probably keep that up on an intermittent basis as well. Anyway, here is the link to the aforementioned upgraded portfolio: https://sagecl.wordpress.com/29-2/

Later today is the Spring 2016 Portfolio Review here on campus. So I am finishing my prep for that, and using that process as a part of my prep for the NUAI's.

That is about all the news for now.

More later.





 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                             
                                                 My scenographic portfolio:
                                           https://sagecl.wordpress.com/29-2/


                                           My general, rather eclectic, Tumblr:
                                                     Semi-Random Shavings


              A portfolio of my various work and projects, both theatrical and otherwise. 



                                              My school related fundraising site:
                                   Help Me Continue My Educational Momentum


No comments:

Post a Comment