Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Tiny Little Bit Of Sunday Evening Pre Strike Randomness

Just an hour or two till the strike for "Promises, Promises" here at Stages St Louis. And I should be taking a quick nap....But I find myself agitated by some issues with the UAF webmail system. For a second time today it will not allow me to sign on. Weird password issues. Thankfully, I A) was able to get online and get some email(s) out to (and receive some from) an instructor or two regarding some Fall semester stuff at an earlier point today....and B) I have my UAF webmail synced to forward stuff to another email account as well....suspenders and a belt, as it were. I know it will all get worked out. But with the start of the semester getting closer AND with still waiting to hear about 1) production assignments and 2) the Osher scholarship results I am more than a touch testy regarding email(s)....go figure.

Time to attempt that "pre-strike" nap.....

ADDENDA (circa 0230hrs - 08/16/10) :

Well, properties strike is basically complete, tho' there are some larger items which will be going into stock and will need to be put into storage later this week. The storage in question is made available to us by a company whose building is fenced and locked on certain days...including Sunday nights.

I appear to have remedied my webmail issues for the moment. And am filled with hope that the fix will stay in place....

Tomorrow (well, later today actually) we will begin moving items over to the rehearsal space for "State Fair". And after that I'll be getting back to work on the pick-up truck unit I've mentioned previously.

Still looking for that nap....

No comments:

Post a Comment