Monday, August 16, 2010

Agitation. Comedy. Rinse. Repeat.

This mornings ramblings:

We had the initial properties strike last night and I got home from that about 0145hrs (+/-). Then I had some issues unwinding and getting to sleep. And then my sleep, as my sleep often is, was a broken thing...Then I got up. Still tired. Sigh.

Watched some comedy videos online. Laughed out loud. Rachel Bloom is funny.

Still really quite tense and agitated about some school stuff. It'll be fine I suspect. But having my higher functions telling my lizard brain that can be problematic.

Call time for today is in about an hour (+/-). We will be loading in props for rehearsals at (surprisingly) the rehearsal space/venue. And hopefully I will be getting a bit of work in on the pick-up truck unit.

On a side note: I realize that some of these blogs are "deeper and more meaningful" than others, which are just me kvetching. I sometimes find myself doubting the value of what I post.....And then I come upon a statement like the following, from the blog of Ms Rachel Bloom:

"....But to put out my thoughts uncensored, I have to trust that I am good
enough.

And that's fucking scary."

No comments:

Post a Comment