Friday, May 2, 2014

Adventures In Prop-istry...

Not to place any freight conveyances prior to equine species, but all things staying as they are I should be receiving an emailed contract sometime this evening in regard to a Summer gig.

I will admit that it doesn't start as soon as I might like. Nor is the producing venue close to
the metropolitan locale where I had hoped to find work. And it is not a true 'design position'. However, with those things being said it is still work. And I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised when I was basically offered the gig during my first phone call with the venues rep earlier this week. He even acted as though he wasn't really calling me for an interview, but rather for a job offer. Which means that my resume, online portfolio, and references appear to have spoken for me.

Which kind of floors me, truth be told.

As I mentioned above, I should be getting the packet via email before the next dawn. Once I have it and have things signed and/or sealed I'll very likely post more details. Until then, just felt like sharing a positive, if you know what I mean.

More later.

Help Me Continue My Educational Momentum

A portfolio of my various work and projects, both theatrical and otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment