Wednesday, July 20, 2011

May You Live In Interesting Times......

Probably a rather short entry:

The title just about sums up my day today.

Lots of small issues. And a few large things like some dimmer issues at the Salisbury Theatre. But also some additional compliments, primarily from folks involved with The Elixir Of Love.

Feeling both strung out and strangely confident. A very disconcerting feeling.

Broke my on again, off again caffeinated soda fast. At one point I was going on three weeks or so without indulging. Then someone bought lunch for the Elixir crew and.....sigh. Then another week or so till today. Shrug. I may not ever give it up totally, but I am making progress at cutting down. Which is, in the main, a good thing.

Still trolling for a contact with the FDA producers to hopefully get a design slot for their season in addition to my designing the SDA Winter Shorts and The Messenger this Fall. My hope is I can get an FDA slot for the Spring, since that is when A Streetcar Named Desire is being presented and since it is a recognizable title it would be a good addition to my portfolio. IMNSHO that is.

Yeah. That's all I have for now. Till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment