Thursday, July 21, 2011

Where Did I Put That Empty Mirror?

I do not immediately recall if it was here or elsewhere that I've kvetched about this sort of thing previously. But no matter: this is now and the kvetching begins. Beware! Rambling ahead!

It's a strange sort of day. Mentally and emotionally it's like there is this "hump" that I am working at crawling over. Not at all certain as to why. Plenty of weirdness recently that I will not go into detail about. So that's potentially a part of it. It could also be related to the time of year, since we are entering into the "downhill portion" of the Summer. But I am also really, really REALLY looking forward to classes (and everything else school related) starting up again. That said, the weather here near the pinnacle of the world could scarcely be more beautiful than it has been the last few days. And even when the weather is grey and foggy, it's still got an awesome beauty to it...So I have no real complaints there. Perhaps it's due to my adjusting my caffeine intake over the last month or so. If that is the case I definitely want to get it hammered out before classes start, given how much of a crutch caffeine has been for me previously.

Sigh. You know what is sort of pathetic? When your thoughts are so scattered that you can't even seem to recollect what all the things were you were going to kvetch over. Maybe a walk would help. Or a nap....Aha! Maybe that's it: I need a "sleep walk"! Ah, self referential and semi self effacing humor. That's what has made the internet what it is today.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment